Monday, April 24, 2006

WHAT IS BLIZZARD SMOKING???

Okay. My very first blog post on this blogger account. Blizzard cancels Starcraft: Ghost for the gamecube for a lack of online mode. Nintendo fanboys (including myself) cry out in a sort of sadness and terror. We feel cheated. Next, Starcraft Ghost is put on hold indefinately, and everyone forgets about the vaporware. Then, it's announced as a REVOLUTION EXCLUSIVE. Yes, you read that right. Okay perhaps not exclusive, but they refuse to confirm it for any other platform. What are they playing at? To us Nintendo fans, it's like that girl who dumps us and then wants us back all of the sudden...and wants to marry us. What the crap just happened? Don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely happy right now. It was just an unexpected move from Blizzard. Woot for Blizzard. I don't think this is the last move for blizzard to the revolution either. The revo-remote would work better for translating games to the PC that wouldn't work as well with the gamepad. Key point: Real Time Strategy. 'Nuff said. And Starcraft 64 doesn't count. I salute you all. Source: http://www.nwizard.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=163&Itemid=0 Not exactly sure if it's reliable, in fact I can pretty much guarantee it isn't, but it's interesting enough to vent on.

No comments: