Sunday, February 26, 2006

Baptism!

Hey everyone! I haven't blogged for a while, sorry bout that. I plan to be back blogging soon. But in the meantime, I was baptised today! I was really nervous, but everything seemed to go okay. Below is courtesy of a new site called YouTube. It's a place that hosts videos in a flash-based player. Unfortunately, the camera shut off before the actual baptism. :(. But I can still talk about it! The water was very cold. It was an amazing experience for me and I was happy for the rest of the day. I can't describe how awesome it felt. Pastor Glen asked me if I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal lord and savior, and I said yes. I started to shiver a bit. And then he said something along the lines of "and you want the whole world to know about it." And I said yes. I was then dipped into the water and felt a sort of cleansing. I was only underwater for a sec. And then I came out and everyone clapped. I saw a lot of people there. It was really great, everyone came to talk to me, and I had a very good time. It was nice to have a lot of people there. There were some who couldn't make it, and that's why I wrote this bog and put up the youtube thing. So you guys can check it out. Don't feel bad if you couldn't make it. After the baptism, I hung around to talk to everyone and me, Callyn, my family, and Glen and Andrew went to East Side Marios. That was fun too. I felt spoiled. Tonight we're having steak, and Dan's coming over. I've said thank you a lot today, and smiled a lot today, and now my face muscles hurt. So I look like :< but I really am happy! Like I said, today was a happy day for me. To my blog readers (if you're still reading) Don't worry. I will commence my regular blogging soon. *cough*Shaw*cough*

No comments: